STOCKING OF PRODUCT
- Butcher at Home stock all products advertised in our catalogue at our warehouse unless a particular product has been discontinued or is currently unavailable from a supplier.
PRICING OF PRODUCT
- Butcher at Home aim to off er the pricing as published in this catalogue for the period the catalogue is current for.
- Butcher at Home however do reserve the right to make changes in price at anytime without notice.
ORDERING & DESPATCH OF GOODS
- Once you have placed your order with Butcher at Home – our aim is to pack and despatch from our warehouse within 24 hours.
- If items are not available for despatch in this 24 hour period you will be phoned and advised of the approximate delay period before your goods can be despatched.
- If you are unable to wait for this period of time – Butcher at Home are happy to split the order and deliver all available goods.
- Butcher at Home do not charge delivery costs for backordered items.
- Butcher at Home use Australia Post for the delivery of the majority of consignments. If the customer order is too large or unable to be serviced by Australia Post an alternative courier company is contracted.
- All delivery costs are charged to the customer at cost.
- Unless specified standard postal or courier services will be utilised.
- If express services are requested – additional charges will apply.